|Updating to version 2 Operating System
The Prelude Operating System Version 2 contains the following new features and functional improvements:
· LYRICS now visible on Prelude display.
· SONG MAKEUP tools: to modify song as quickly as possible. You can change tone, expression, panpot, reverb and chorus.
· User STYLE COMPOSER: to create a new style. It includes EDIT ambient and MICROSCOPE ambient. In STYLE COMPOSER there is the possibility to apply MFX to the sound of a style.
· STYLE MAKEUP tools: to change style as easier as possible. It changes tone, expression, panpot, reverb and chorus.
· 16 TRACK SEQUENCER: to create a new song or adjusting an existing song. It includes EDIT ambient, MICROSCOPE ambient, and the possibility to apply MFX to the sound of a song.
· Improvement of arranger chord change. At every single change of a chord you can have a better musical feeling.
· CHORD ZONE and CHORD MODE functions have been implemented to set different kinds of chord recognition: STANDARD; PIANO; WHOLE; EASY.
· Note to Arranger function (NTA): to give the possibility to play via MIDI the arranger of Prelude using an external instrument.
· The assignment of BEND MODE to the Pedal has been added.
· The STYLE FINDER screen has been added, allowing you to select a style from a list sorted by number, name, or tempo.
Moreover the Operating System Version 2 has fixed some bugs existing in the previous versions.
The complete Update operation takes about 5 minutes. Though your user data are preserved during the update, we recommend that you make a backup to avoid damaging your data in case something goes wrong.
Before you start, check the system program version of your PRELUDE to download the right version as follows:
1. Turn PRELUDE power on.
2. Press [MENU] button on panel.
3. Use the Alpha Dial or the up/down cursor buttons to select “Version” on the display
4. Press [ENTER] button on panel.
5. Please refer below to make sure that you download the correct system program for your PRELUDE.
||Display Version info
|with European collection
|with Latin collection
with Asian collection
If you use the system program that does not correspond to your PRELUDE, it will not proceed with the installation and a warning message will appear on the screen